CZITT Presents - ClimaVision Series
What’s in your climate future? What does 2050 look like? We are asking this of persons 24 years and younger in the first of CZITT’s “ClimaVision Series”. The answer must come in a one to three minute video on the theme “I woke up and it’s 2050. This is what I see.” This is a collaboration with “Eco Warriors”, a group of energetic and passionate UWI Pharmacy students, and with the support of the Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme. The level of awareness on climate change is growing; we are working on the engagement with persons who have to live it! Entries will be judged on their Content, Creativity, Engagement and Number of Likes on Social Media. Entries will be received at firstname.lastname@example.org up to March 13. Details are here and on Facebook and Instagram @carbonzerott
RULES AND GUIDELINES
What to do:
- Entries must be made by persons age 24 years and under. Entry is free. Persons must register via https://czitt-ed.org/ . Entries must be submitted via email or WeTransfer to email@example.com.
- Persons can enter more than once, but each video entry will be judged separately.
- Video Content: A video submission must be 1 – 3 minutes long. It must be of good quality, original, well-researched and creative.
- Please remember that you are depicting a story of how you think the world will be in the year 2050. You can include multiple persons in your video submissions however, everyone must be credited at the end of the video (for example: names of the actors, director, etc.). You will also be provided with a list of names to include in your credits from CZITT.
- Contestants must have copyright to the material used in the video.
- Entries must be submitted between the period of 2022 February 01 to March 13. Videos will be posted on CZITT’s social media platforms during the period 2022 March 14 to March 20 to be viewed publicly.
What not to do:
- Videos must not contain any promotional material of any products or services.
- Videos must not contain any obscene, violent, racist or defamatory content.
Submissions will not be accepted if the video features persons who have not consented to appearing in the video or if the video features advertising, or trademarks which would require permission for use.
Do not submit incomplete entries or entries which do not comply with the competition specifications, as these will be disqualified.
Points will be awarded for:
- Number of Likes received on CZITT social media.
- Technical content for 18 years and under, and19 to 24 years old.
- Engagement and interest.
Prizes will be awarded in each category as well as an overall winner.
CZITT will host an online session in mid February to review the rules and provide guidance.
All entries submitted will become the property of CZITT.
Organisers will discard any entry that they feel will breach any of the competition rules.